Please use this form to request that an event be added to the Public Events Calendar.
Event on the Public Events Calendar should meet the following criteria:
- Event must be already approved and room reserved through the Office of Conference and Event Services or other appropriate campus protocol.
- Must be open to the general public (would not include private, by-invitation events or events designed for primarily student or employee audiences);
- Promotes a cultural, educational or recreational benefit to the community;
- Must be sponsored by an official Messiah College entity (student, academic or administrative);
- Events can be free or paid admission.
Step 1 -
Before submitting this form, your event must already be created in Jadu (Messiah College's Content Management System). If your event is not already created in Jadu, please use one of the methods below:
- Jadu Users - after logging in, you will be prompted to create an event
- Non-jadu Users - submit your event using this online form
Step 2 -
Click the button below.