The Intercom is the official newsletter for Messiah University employees. The primary purpose of the Intercom is to share University news items that arise in the course of University business and activities, and are applicable and relevant to a broad employee base.
The Intercom will regularly include:
- Announcements from Human Resources about job openings, employee programs and benefits
- Announcements that share how employees and students are contributing to their areas of expertise and scholarship by speaking at conferences/seminars and writing books, chapters, essays, etc.
- Announcements that share news about significant personal events in employees’ lives: births, weddings, deaths and retirements.
- Promotions of events featuring Messiah University students and/or employees; new employee announcements; events sponsored by campus organizations; or events being hosted on Messiah’s campus.
- Notification of deadlines, procedures and policies with broad campus impact.
Personal announcements including the following will not be accepted:
- Individual prayer requests
- Personal or external organization’s solicitations for monetary contributions
- Advertisements for commercial purposes