Early Arrival Request Form - Spring 2021
This form is intended for students who have a 2021 spring housing assignment.
Forms must be completed Sunday, January 3, 2021 if a student desires to arrive prior to 6pm on Monday, January 18, 2021.
If there is a charge for an early arrival, students approved for early arrival will be billed to their student account.
Early Arrival charges are as follows:
- Sibling of a sponsored student: $25/day
- Student Teaching: Students who are required to return early for student teaching as part of a class requirement may do so free of charge. Along with this form, the professor of the class must approve the student's early arrival.
- University related reasons for returning early: no housing charge
- Students who are moving in for the first time during the 2021 school year AND lives more than 300 miles away may move in one day early with no charge.
- All other approved requests: $75/night (these will be extremely limited)
Students will not be allowed to access their room unless they have prior approval for early arrival. Additionally, the Department of Safety will not distribute keys or open doors for students who arrive on-campus without approval or fail to check-in during the scheduled check-in hours.
Students who arrive on campus and are not on the approved list will be charged $100 per night. The $100 per night fee will be charged retroactively if students are found living on campus without permission.