The Harry and Nancy Preis Endowed Scholarship Fund
In recognition of the demand for highly skilled ethical and compassionate nurses, therapists and healthcare providers, the dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies awards scholarships to students pursuing a graduate degree in nursing or the applied health sciences (occupational therapy or physical therapy). Awards shall be made to a student(s) based on the recommendations of their respective faculty. Preference will be given to students who exemplify servant-leadership, who demonstrate financial need and who are not receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer. Learn more.
PHEAA-COVID-19 Nursing Workforce Initiative
PHEAA is creating a program to pay up to $2,500/year for three years (up to $7,500) of nurses’ student loans for licensed nurses residing and working in qualifying facilities in Pennsylvania. Nurses need to have begun employment by December 31, 2021. Learn more.
Graduate Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
- NCSBN Regulatory Scholars Program
- Mennonite Healthcare Fellowship
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association, Inc. (FNSNA)
- NurseTim Scholarship
- Discovernursing.com – The Campaign for Nursing’s Future – Johnson & Johnson
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- AllNursingSchools.com Scholarships
- The American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Nightingale of PA
- The Nursing Foundation of PA
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program (NHSC SP)