Murray Library Services for Students and Staff with Disabilities
Murray Library provides the following accommodations to aid individuals in wheelchairs:
- Elevator access to both floors of the Library
- Wheelchair accessible restroom facilities on both floors
- Some computer stations are built to accommodate wheelchairs. See a librarian for information
- Library staff will assist in retrieving materials from hard-to-reach shelves and displays. Because staff offices are on the main floor (entrance level), anyone needing assistance in book or material retrieval may want to request assistance before going to the lower level.
- Photocopying services are available at standard cost on main floor (entrance level).
- Closed Circuit TV for enlarged images is available on the lower level.
The library staff is always willing to assist students with disabilities in any way possible. A student may stop by the circulation desk to request assistance. If further assistance is needed in addition to the accommodations mentioned, please contact Messiah University Office of Academic Accessibility at 796-5382. Academic Accessibility information can be found on the Internet here