Graduate Learning Outcomes (GLOs)
To accomplish our mission, programming at Messiah aims to accomplish the following GLOs.
Graduate students will achieve:
- Specialized Knowledge. Exhibit mastery of specialized knowledge.
- Scholarly Activities. Perform scholarly activities informed by professional standards.
- Competencies. Demonstrate mastery of competencies required in their field of study.
- Christian Faith. Articulate how Christian faith and principles inform their vocation.
- Ethical Principles. Apply ethical principles relevant to their profession.
- Intercultural Competence. Demonstrate intercultural competence.