What are Falcon Dollars?
Falcon Dollars allow you a convenient manner in which to make on campus purchases without carrying cash or checks. The Falcon Dollars account functions similar to a debit card account.
Both students and employees may purchase Falcon Dollars in one of the following ways:
- Depositing cash or checks at the Falcon Exchange, 2nd floor of Eisenhower Campus Center (ECC)
- At one of the Value Transfer Stations (VTS) located in the ECC and Student Union
- Students can purchase online through FALCONlink and Transact eAccounts
For More Information on Transact eAccounts Please Visit messiah.edu/eaccounts
Purchasing Falcon Dollars through FALCONlink
- Go to FALCONlink
- Select "Transact/CashNet eBill"
- "Make a Payment"
- "Add Funds to Falcon Dollars"
- Student Falcon Dollar payments for on campus eateries are not discounted.
- Employee Falcon Dollar payments for on campus eateries receive a discount of $3 off purchases of $8 or more.
- Convenience of using your ID card for purchases rather than carrying cash or check.
- Speeds up cashier lines.
- Adding funds to your Falcon Dollars account is easy, and funds are available in minutes.
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have the card.
- No fees, no service charges, and no minimum balance is required.
- Falcon Dollars can be used for/in
- Ticket Sales
- Campus Store
- Dining Facilities
Messiah University is not responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen ID cards.
Employees who leave Messiah with less than $5 in Falcon Dollars left on their ID will have the amount automatically donated to the Messiah Fund unless the employee requests a refund ON or BEFORE their last day of work.