Messiah University students or educators needing to report an incident abroad, please click on the link on the right to begin the process.
In case of an emergency involving participants in off-campus programs, the following protocol should be observed:
- Immediately contact Messiah University's 24-hour Dispatch Office at 717.691.6005 and
- Outline nature of emergency
- Leave number where you can be reached
- Dispatch will notify the VP of Operations
- Dispatch will notify the Agape Center for Local and Global Engagement:
- Katie Rousopoulos, Director of the Agape Center for Local and Global Engagement (x7218)
- Kris Hansen-Kieffer, Vice Provost (x3760)
- The Agape Center for Local and Global Engagement will call back immediately to assess the situation and develop a crisis management plan with appropriate University personnel.
- At the conclusion of an emergency, the Agape Center for Local and Global Engagement will work with the Department of Safety to develop an incident report of the situation for annual federally mandated Clery Act reporting.