Frequently asked questions about withdrawal and re-enrollment

We recommend that students remain continuously enrolled. However, we know that at times students have to stop out of course work. Most of our programs have new classes starting every eight weeks. This means that students can readily pick back up where they left off if they must skip a course to deal with an unexpected situation. If you need to withdraw from a course or you want to apply for a leave of absence, please contact the Registrar’s Office. You will also need to contact your academic advisor so that your course plan can be adapted.

To re-enroll in a program contact us at  If it has been more than two academic semesters since you last enrolled in a course, and you have not applied for a leave of absence, you must complete a brief Re-enrollment Application. If you have been away from courses for more than two years, the full graduate application must be completed.