Ordering your cap, gown and hood for the Commencement ceremony
Graduates from the School of Graduate and Professional Studies wear caps, gowns, and hoods that visually represent the specific academic discipline of their degree. Graduates must have regalia to be able to participate in the Commencement ceremony, and should purchase their regalia through the official supplier, Oak Hall. The complete outfit includes the gown, cap, tassel, and hood. A portion of the hood will be colored according to your program so be sure to mark your specific degree on the order form.
Doctoral Program Candidates
All doctoral program candidates will wear souvenir doctoral regalia for the commencement ceremony. Click below to place your order.
The deadline to order regalia was April 15, 2023.
When you receive your regalia, please check immediately to verify that you have received the appropriate hood color:
- Master of Music in Conducting: Pink
- Master of Music Education: Pink
- Master of Arts in Counseling: Light Blue
- Master of Education: Light Blue
- Master of Arts in Healthcare Leadership: Royal Blue
- Master of Arts in Higher Education: Light Blue
- Master of Arts in Intercollegiate Athletic Leadership: Light Blue
- Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership: Royal Blue
- Master of Business Administration: Drab
- Master of Science in Nursing: Apricot
- Master of Occupational Therapy: Slate Blue
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Apricot
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Teal
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Julie Gomboc-Hellam at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 766-2511, ext. 2980.