Falcon Fitness Center
The Falcon Fitness Center is home to all your fitness needs. The fitness center is an impressive 14,374 square feet and is filled with state of the art cardiovascular, strength, and group exercise equipment. The Falcon Fitness Center’s mission is to make fitness opportunities accessible to all individuals on campus, regardless of one’s fitness level and background. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on all things fitness at Messiah. Stay active!
Access is free for Messiah University students, employees, spouses of employees, and depedents of employees between the ages of 16-18. You must bring your Messiah ID with you each time you access the fitness center. Passing an ID card or using an ID card other than your own may result in an up to two week suspension of fitness center access. To activate your card, follow this link to our waiver. For a detailed video on how to access the fitness center, follow this link.
Day, week, and summer memberships are available for purchase. See membership tab below.
All members must confirm they have filled out the COVID-19 Falcon Health form within the last 24 hours and remain symptom free. If you are not feeling well, please do not enter; follow appropriate campus wide policies and procedures.
At Messiah University we have been blessed with an amazing fitness center. As a community, it is now our responsibility to keep this center, and equipment, in state of the art condition. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules and policies of the Falcon Fitness Center. Exercising here is a privilege, not a right; failing to follow any of these rules may result in losing that privilege and further discipline by the University.
Fitness Center Rules
- Masking is optional. We encourage those who have not been fully vaccinated to continue masking.
- Equipment must be sanitized before and after use. In some areas paper towels and spray bottles have replaced pre-wet wipes. Please make sure the paper towel is fully "soaked" before using it to sanitize any and all equipment, before and after use.
- All behaviors, attitudes, and policies outlined in the Messiah University Student handbook and Community Covenant should be followed at all times while in the fitness center.
- All injuries should be reported to the welcome desk immediately
- Damaged or broken equipment must be reported to a student worker or the director immediately
- Signs and instructions specific to each location are conveniently placed around the fitness center. Follow all instructions and guidelines on signs and posters.
Fitness Center Dress Code
- All dress code policies outlined in the Messiah University Student Handbook must be followed while in the fitness center.
- Shirts and closed toe shoes are required at all times.
- Sandals or open toe shoes are not permitted.
- Jeans, Jean shorts, belts or any other clothing with metal objects are not permitted.
- On poor weather days bring a separate pair of shoes.
Day Pass - $5
Week Pass - $10
Summer Pass (running May 17th - August 6th) - $50.
It is important to note we only accept cash or checks. We are not able to process refunds or pro-rate memberships. If you have any questions please reach out to Kevin Ogden at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Year Memberships:
The fitness center is planning to offer unlimited access monthly memberships for purchase. Updates will be coming soon. Thank you!