Falcon Fitness Center
The Falcon Fitness Center is home to all your fitness needs. The fitness center is an impressive 14,374 square feet and is filled with state of the art cardiovascular, strength, and group exercise equipment. The Falcon Fitness Center’s mission is to make fitness opportunities accessible to all individuals on campus, regardless of one’s fitness level and background. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on all things fitness at Messiah. Stay active!
Access is free for Messiah University students, employees, spouses of employees, and depedents of employees between the ages of 16-18. You must bring your Messiah ID with you each time you access the fitness center. Passing an ID card or using an ID card other than your own may result in an up to two week suspension of fitness center access. To activate your card, follow this link to our waiver. For a detailed video on how to access the fitness center, follow this link. Dependents and employee spouses must fill out the hard copy waiver at the fitness center after they have been issued an ID card from the Falcon Exchange
Community memberships are available for purchase on our website or by downloading the Glofox App and selecting Messiah University Falcon Fitness Center as the facility.
At Messiah University we have been blessed with an amazing fitness center. As a community, it is now our responsibility to keep this center, and equipment, in state of the art condition. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules and policies of the Falcon Fitness Center. Exercising here is a privilege, not a right; failing to follow any of these rules may result in losing that privilege and further discipline by the University.
Fitness Center Rules
- We strongly encourage members to follow CDC masking guidlines
- Equipment must be sanitized before and after use. In some areas paper towels and spray bottles have replaced pre-wet wipes. Please make sure the paper towel is fully "soaked" before using it to sanitize any and all equipment, before and after use.
- All behaviors, attitudes, and policies outlined in the Messiah University Student handbook and Community Covenant should be followed at all times while in the fitness center.
- All injuries should be reported to the welcome desk immediately
- Damaged or broken equipment must be reported to a student worker or the director immediately
- Signs and instructions specific to each location are conveniently placed around the fitness center. Follow all instructions and guidelines on signs and posters.
Fitness Center Dress Code
- All dress code policies outlined in the Messiah University Student Handbook must be followed while in the fitness center.
- Shirts and closed toe shoes are required at all times.
- Sandals or open toe shoes are not permitted.
- Jeans, Jean shorts, belts or any other clothing with metal objects are not permitted.
- On poor weather days bring a separate pair of shoes.