University vehicle requests
Due to COVID19 restrictions and requirements, Conference & Event Services is no longer able to process vehicle reservations or room reservations via email, phone or walk-up requests. Therefore, Messiah vehicle and room requests must be processed through an EMS account.
At this time, individual students are not permitted to have an EMS account. However, if they belong to a recognized student group, that group may have or establish an account.
Creating an EMS account
Setting up your EMS account is a simple two-step process:
- In your web browser, log onto http://ems.messiah.edu/emswebapp/ . This will bring you to the Campus Schedule page.
- For “User Id” and “Password”, use your normal credentials, (if you are setting up an account for your group, use your group’s “User Id and “Password”) then click on “Login”. You’ve just created your account. You should see your status as Pending and needing approval from an administrator (Conference Services).
- At this point, you can exit the website.
- Send an email to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you have completed STEP 1.
- When we receive your email, we will configure your account and send an email back to you with your next set of instructions.
Please note that this may take a day or two, but once this is complete, your account will be ready to use.
Thank you for allowing us to help you process your vehicle and room reservations more efficiently and effectively. We are looking forward to serving the campus this semester.