The Facility Services Departments, consisting of Campus Events, Facility Maintenance and Grounds Services supports the mission of Messiah University by maintaining and enhancing buildings, grounds and infrastructure in a cost-effective, safe and environmentally responsible manner. We exist to provide and improve facilities and related services for our customers - the students, faculty, staff and visitors - in support of the University's mission and strategic plan.
The Department of Facility Services oversees the routine maintenance of building structure and systems, grounds care, construction projects, key services, trash and recycling, fleet needs and central receiving. The Lenhert building is located at the Southgate entrance to Messiah University. Bradley Markley, Director of Facility Services, oversees the following areas: Facility Maintenance, Grounds Services, Fleet Services, Projects and Campus Events.
Facility Services promises to:
- Deliver high standards of integrity and adhere to ethical behavior
- Provide a friendly voice at the other end of the phone
- Resolve problems quickly and professionally
- Be flexible
- Listen to customer needs and concerns
- Promote professional customer service
- Find environmental solutions that promote a healthy campus environment
- Deliver the right people with the right skills at the right time
- Maintain the campus buildings and grounds in a code compliant way to provide a safe learning environment for our students and a safe working environment for our staff
- Provide campus support 24 hours per day 7 days per week during times of need or crisis
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.