Online MME and M.M. in conducting
Are you looking for a graduate program in music that has a national reputation, but still fits the needs of a working adult? Messiah University has the largest NASM-accredited graduate program in music in the U.S. and has been successfully educating music conductors and educators online for more than 10 years!
Messiah University has a Master of Music in conducting degree and a Master of Music Education degree that offers a reputation for academic excellence, online classes, experienced faculty and one of the most technologically advanced learning facilities on the East Coast. Whether you are a public or private school educator, a community or church ensemble director, or a recent music major graduate, the program can help you advance your career as a music educator and deepen your expertise in music conducting. The majority of classes are offered online with some one-week, on-campus sessions at the Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, campus, so you are free to pursue your career and your degree at the same time. The MME can be completed entirely online.
CAGS is designed for music educators who have already earned their master's degree but would like to further advance their conducting and pedagogy skills. Wind, orchestral and choral tracks are available.
- No-fee tuition – The cost per credit is what you pay; there are no hidden fees for labs, courses, services or technology. We put the true cost of your program upfront so that you can accurately compare and plan for your graduate education. Flexible, affordable and convenient program with the majority of courses conducted online, combining just the right amount of classroom and practical experience for your busy life and active schedule.
- Degree programs can be completed in about two years.
- Emphasis on summer coursework, including one-week, on-campus summer sessions. MME can be completed entirely online.
- Premiere facilities – While on campus, you'll experience your coursework in the Calvin and Janet High Center for Worship and Performing Arts. Watch the video tour.
- All courses taught by Messiah's faculty – experienced, trained music educators and conductors with extensive college and public school teaching experience - who take time to mentor you in your education and career.
- Coursework designed to be instantly applicable to your everyday work setting.
- Hands-on experience – as a student in our degree program, you'll have the opportunity to work with one of the many outstanding ensembles at Messiah University.
- Fulfillment of Act 48 credits in Pennsylvania
- Deferred payment option available if your employer reimburses for Act 48 or other graduate course completions.
- Small class sizes ensure personalized, one-on-one attention, and meaningful interaction with your professors and fellow students.
- Rolling admission – Messiah accepts graduate program applicants year round allowing you to enter the program at multiple points throughout the year.
Call Or Submit
the form below