These links are general links about Universal Design in a wide range of disciplines:
- CAST - a not-for-profit organization that uses technology to expand opportunities for all, including people with disabilities
- What Is Universal Design? - NDA
- Universal Design for Learning Guidelines - National Center On Universal Design For Learning
- University of Massachusetts/Boston and the University of New Hampshire, Equity and Excellence in Higher Education
- Universal Design for Instruction - tips and guidelines from DO IT in Washington
- National Center on Accessibility
- Accessible Landscapes Projects
The links that follow offer suggestions to web page designers to make their web pages accessible to all. Designers of web pages need to be aware that the "bells and whistles" they add to their web page may make their web page inaccessible to people with a disability or those with slower modems. These links can help in the planning or revision of web pages.
- Tips from DO-IT
- Check your website for accessibility through CAST.
These links offer faculty online tutorials in universal design for learning.
- The Center for Universal Design in Education tutorials
- Equity and Excellence in Higher Education developed tutorials on universal course design.