Messiah alumni have lifetime access to resources and events that support their continued career planning and development.
Alumni Career Coaching
If you're interested in a consultation with a career coach, please email Meg Jones Hoover to get started.
- Note that fees are charged for assessments if needed.
Additionally, we invite alumni to explore the following services and events offered through the CPDC:
- Review our popular "getting started" guides on a number of topics.
- Explore our comprehensive listing of resources and links on searching for employment.
- Create an account on Messiah's online job posting system, Handshake
- Review the list of upcoming events. Register for any events by contacting Abby Book at email@example.com
- Join the Messiah University Professional Network on LinkedIn!
Graduate Studies and Continuing Education
For valuable sources of information on graduate school exploration, programs, admission, testing, and financial aid, please refer to the section on graduate school information at the Career and Professional Development Center's website.
What are Messiah Alumni doing after graduation?
Interested in more extensive personal assessment? Check out Striving 2 Thrive. They offer individual coaching and assessment, particularly the Kolbe assessment.