Why do I need an ID card?

Your ID card is your official University identification, and you are required to carry it when on campus. It also serves as a building access card, meal card for those on a meal plan and as a debit card for those using Falcon Dollars.

Where do I get an ID card?

The Falcon Exchange, 2nd Floor Eisenhower Campus Center (ECC).

What if my card is lost or stolen?

Contact the Falcon Exchange, 2nd Floor ECC.  Phone # is 717-766-2511 x7213.  If after hours contact the Dispatch Office, 1st Floor ECC.  Phone # is 717-766-2511 x6005.

A temporary ID card can be issued to you at either office that is valid for no more than 7 days.  A replacement ID card can be obtained through the Falcon Exchange at a cost of $15.00.

How do I need to care for my card?

Your card is your connection to all the functions on campus which are supported by the card software. Treat this card like a bank card. Do not punch holes in the card. It is not recommended that you store your ID card on a metal key ring or any type of metal holder as that causes damage to the card's tapping capabilities. Even small damage, such as a small fracture or slight expanding of the pre-punched hole, can cause the ID to cease being able to tap. A mutilation of the card is subject to a replacement fee of $15.00. Avoid the encoding strip rubbing against other objects, particularly leather, abrasive surfaces, keys, other magnetically encoded cards (i.e. credit cards), magnets, or cell phones.