Change of Track/Concentration

Change of Track/Concentration

After admission to a program or declaration of a track/concentration, students who wish to declare another course of study must obtain permission of the program director(s) using this electronic form. A change of program or track/concentration may impact billing and financial aid eligibility. In addition, not all courses from a previous course of study may be applied to the new course of study.

You need your Messiah University username and password to complete these forms.

Change of Track/Concentration Request (for Graduate students)

Declare Second Track/Concentration (for Graduate students)