Your Degree Audit
The Ellucian Degree Works™ Audit is a tool used internally as a means of communicating degree/certificate requirements for students and for monitoring their progress toward completion.
For students, Degree Works:
- Provides real-time advice and counsel.
- Provides intuitive web access with self-service capabilities.
- Streamlines the graduation process by tracking completion of requirements.
- Allows direct access to catalog information through hyperlinks.
- Each time you view your degree audit, click the "Process New" button. This will cause Degree Works to refresh the content and reflect any information that has changed since the last view (e.g. track or program change, add or drop classes, grades, etc.).
- You audit displays degree or certificate requirements for your program. Courses marked with a check mark are complete. Courses marked with a tilde (~) are currently in progress, or you are registered for them in a future term. An unchecked box indicates the requirement is not yet fulfilled.
- Questions about requirements can be directed to your academic advisor or the graduate registrar's office at email@example.com.
Degree audits are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students should review their degree audits when they initially register for courses in a semester and when they drop or add courses. Routine review of the audit helps to ensure the student progresses in meeting degree/certificate requirements as planned, and reduces unforeseen surprises later.
Your audit is the tool used by your academic Program and the Registrar's Office to certify proper completion of degree and/or certificate requirements. If a requirement is left unfulfilled, a student may not be eligible to graduate. In addition, the degree audit provides students and advisors with a concise tool to track requirements and their completion.
© 2009-2016 Ellucian Company L.P. and its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.