AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop
- Date: November 17th, 2023 - November 18th, 2023
- Every day
- Location: Messiah University at Winding Hill 401 E. Winding Hill Rd. · Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Time: 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Cost: $185.00
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area at the AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program!
The Master of Occupational Therapy Program and The Bridge Center for Continuing Education at Messiah University are hosting the following AOTA Continuing Education Course: AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop.
This training is in person with a virtual option for those who are not able to travel to the location—Messiah University’s Winding Hill Facility at 401 E. Winding Hill Road Mechanicsburg, PA 17055.
(For those attending remotely, the presentation will be via Zoom. Registrants will receive the Zoom link two days before the event via email from email@example.com.)
Registration Info: $185 per person REGISTER HERE!
(This registration cost is a discounted rate—18-50% less than other AOTA trainings being offered elsewhere.)
Earn 15 Contact Hours (1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 NBCOT PDUs)
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
Questions should be directed to The Bridge Center for Continuing Education at Messiah University.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made 2 to 13 days before the event will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations should be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.