Messiah University Cyber Center
The Messiah University Cyber Center focuses on improving the education and training of future cyber defense professionals. The center enhances the capabilities of educational, private and governmental sectors through training, education, services and outreach.
Our Cyber Center equips you through hands-on learning experiences to build your professional abilities by providing affordable security services to businesses.
You will have the opportunity to gain real-world cybersecurity experience through providing security monitoring, digital forensics and data recovery services to businesses. Businesses have the opportunity to receive affordable and reliable security services while helping to build future cybersecurity professionals.
Cyber Center quick links
You will have the opportunity to:
- Perform security monitoring, digital forensics and vulnerability assessments for the University and local businesses.
- Participate in collegiate cyber defense competitions
- Complete internships with:
- Government entities including, but not limited to, the FBI, NIST and the NSA
- Digital Forensic Investigative Response (DFIR) and e-Discovery companies
- Information assurance and cybersecurity providers
You can earn professional certifications in:
- Linux Pro
- Certified Ethical Hacker