Note that taking the correct course for your program and major will meet both general education and teacher certification requirements for literature. Read carefully below to maximize your academic opportunity to meet two requirements with one course.
Students who must take ENGL 160 - Introduction to World Literature
- Education with Teaching Certification in Pre K-4
- Education with Dual Teaching Certification in Pre K-4 and Special Education (PreK-12)
- Education with Teaching Certification in Grades 4-8
- Special Education with Teaching Certification in PreK-12
All other teacher certification students:
- Choose from any literature course between ENGL 122 and ENGL 176
If you have questions, please contact the Teacher Education Program.