Start Here: Interviewing Guide
The CPDC offers in-person practice, or, "mock interviews" to students preparing for any kind of interview (job, internship, grad school, etc.). You can schedule an appointment directly through the CPDC or online.
What to bring with you for your mock interview:
- Come dressed as you would for your actual interview.
- Any other materials you would bring with you to an interview: portfolio with a notepad, resume, research materials, etc.
- An open mind! This is a time to talk honestly about areas in need of improvement, so be open to constructive feedback.
Big Interview is a tool that provides virtual interview practice for Messiah students. You can create your own interview set of questions or use the ones that have been created by Big Interview. After completing your interview, you can submit your video to be critiqued by a CPDC team member.
Questions? Contact the CPDC at 717-691-6016, or email@example.com.
To get started, click here to register to create an account. Click Registration in the top right corner. Enter the word falcon in the Organization Code box during registration to create your account.
FAQ’s Video Tutorials:
- Big Interview Overview (video)
- Completing the Assignment (video)
- Useful tips for conducting a video interview