Information for Employers
The Career & Professional Development Center is pleased to announce its Into the City trip for the fall 2023 semester! We will travel to Boston, MA, October 14 - 18 to connect with the many alums and friends of the university who reside and work in the city. If you would like to be involved in this exciting program, please email Abby Book at email@example.com.
Opportunities for employer involvement include:
- Hosting a site visit at your place of employment (typically 1-2 hours long, and may consist of components such as a brief tour, talk with an HR representative, or panel presentations).
- Sponsoring parts of the trip, such as transportation, lodging, or meals. Please consider donating to the Into the City initiative here.
Benefits of involvement include:
- Make a direct impact on Messiah University students' personal and professional development through sharing experience and expertise.
- Connect with potential recruits for internships, volunteer, or employment opportunities.
- Brand and enhance your organization by connecting with high-quality, service-minded, top-talent candidates.
For more information, please contact Abby Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-796-1800, ext. 3912.