Information for Employers
The Career & Professional Development Center is pleased to announce its virtual Into the City International trip! During the second week of March we will be featuring online career chats with numerous alumni who live and work internationally. If you live outside of the U.S. and would like to be involved in this virtual program, please email Abby Book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In typical semsters, opportunities for employer involvement include:
- Hosting a site visit at your place of employment (typically 1-2 hours long, and may consist of components such as a brief tour, talk with an HR representative, or panel presentations)
- Sponsoring parts of the trip, such as transportation, lodging or meals
Benefits of involvement include:
- Making a direct impact on the personal and professional development of Messiah University students through sharing experience and expertise.
- Connecting with potential recruits for internships, volunteer, or employment opportunities.
- Branding and enhancing your organization by connecting with high quality, service-minded, top-talent candidates.
For more information, please contact Abby Book at email@example.com or 717-691-6016.