The Partner Programs at Messiah University are the result of new and exciting collaborations between Messiah and some of the top graduate healthcare programs in the nation.
3+ Partnership Programs
Through our 3+ agreement with the University of the Sciences, students have the opportunity to shorten their time at Messiah by a full year, thus saving both time and tuition prior to transitioning to a graduate program in Pharmacy.
Bachelor's + Early Assurance Programs
Our Early Assurance Programs through LECOM and Messiah University School of Graduate Studies provides our prospective and current students an early, provisional acceptance into graduate programs in Dentistry, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy and Physical Therapy.
Bachelor's + Guaranteed Admission Interview Programs
Through our Guaranteed Admission Interview Program with Salus University and Thomas Jefferson University, qualifying applicants are guaranteed interviews, thus significantly increasing the chance of acceptance into these prestigious programs.
- Messiah University + Salus University, Osborne College of Audiology (AuD)
- Messiah University + Salus University in Optometry (OD)
- Messiah University + Salus University for Physician Assistant (PA)
- Messiah University + Thomas Jefferson University (Jefferson) in Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Messiah University + Thomas Jefferson University (Jefferson) in Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT)