The Partner Programs at Messiah University are the result of new and exciting collaborations between Messiah and some of the top graduate healthcare programs in the nation.
Bachelor's + Early Assurance Programs
Our Early Assurance Programs through Arcadia University, LECOM and Messiah University School of Graduate and Professional Studies provides our prospective and current students an early, provisional acceptance into graduate programs in Dentistry, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy and Physical Therapy.
- Messiah University + LECOM in Dentistry (DDS)
- Messiah University + LECOM in Medicine (DO)
- Messiah University Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Messiah University + LECOM in Pharmacy
- Messiah University + Arcadia University in Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Messiah University Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Bachelor's + Guaranteed Admission Interview Programs
Through our Guaranteed Admission Interview Program with Salus University and Thomas Jefferson University, qualifying applicants are guaranteed interviews, thus significantly increasing the chance of acceptance into these prestigious programs.
- Messiah University + Salus University, Osborne College of Audiology (AuD)
- Messiah University + Salus University in Optometry (OD)
- Messiah University + Salus University for Physician Assistant (PA)
- Messiah University + Thomas Jefferson University (Jefferson) in Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Messiah University + Thomas Jefferson University (Jefferson) in Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT)
Bachelor's & Master's Accelerated Programs
Students who pursue the Athletic Training Accelerated Program earn both a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree and a Master of Science Degree (M.S.) in five years at Messiah University.