In spring of 2020, use this form to apply for positions that begin in fall 2020:
- Assistant Student Director
- Student Program Director
- Student Board Representatives - 2 openings
- Student Discipleship Community Leaders - 8 openings
Provides guidelines and definitions for project activity related to Project Reviews, Project Reports, and Project Records.
Complete this form as the start of your Project Review cycle to layout your goals. Following completion of this form, your responses will be sent to the Project Manager for approval. Questions or problems with the form? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Review Submission Form - This link will be emailed to the student project manager from Collabprograms@messiah.edu.
The Submission form is due no later than 3 business days in advance of your Project Review. This allows teams to document progress against goals, record hours, and submit the project report and records.
Project Review Panelists - you are encouraged to submit your copies of a team's report and records here with your comments and edits after reviewing them. Submitting them through this form will ensure that all of the team members have the opportunity to review your feedback and made changes as needed.
Site Team Resources
Click the link above fill out the Site Team Proposal Form that would need to be approved by Collaboratory leadership. The Site Team Handbook has useful information regarding the process of submission.
- Click the link above to complete information needed when partnering with a new organization for site team travel.
- Scholarship for site team travel based on need.
- Advisors, please use this template to formulate a budget for your site team trip.
Use ONLY this template for donor contact list. Please submit to office when complete by due date.