TimelyCare : 24/7 Telehealth for Students
Messiah students now have access to TimelyCare, which provides free, 24/7 access to the following services anywhere in the United States, 365 days a year. To create your account or start a visit, just go to TimelyCare and click Sign In at the top right.
- Medical: On-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies and more
- TalkNow: On-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: Scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor
- Health Coaching: Access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management and more
- Timely Care is a free mental and medical health service for students that connects students to professionals, provides a space for community with other students and a gallery of slides, videos and articles on multiple mental health and related topics. When seeking on campus counseling or speaking with peers is not feasible or convenient, Timely Care is a resource that can help you find services that will address your needs.
Get Care: When you need support Get Care provides a short screening survey that helps you navigate which professionals are available for you. Choose from a network of professionals who are ready to meet and work with you. Schedule an appointment for either over the phone care or video calls. Timely Care professionals include more than 50% Black Indigenous, People of Color who can meet your needs, identify with you and your experiences. With visit types including Health Coaching, Psychiatry, Counseling and Medical services there is a variety of needs that Timely Care can meet for you.
Community: Allows students to speak about struggles they are dealing with and offers the opportunity for other students to respond. Although life situations may seem isolating and can be unique to you, the community tab allows for students to share their struggles in a safe anonymous space. The Community Tab allows you to interact with students from your university and students from other universities. The animosity feature allows you to share and be supported by others with confidentiality.
Explore: Provides sliders, videos and articles on topics including Stress, Healthy Eating, Healthy Relationships, cooks tips and tricks. The Explore section lets you explore and find information on many topics. Search by topic like goal setting or meditation. Or by type of material. Slides give you valuable information on healthy eating habits, goal setting or relationship intentions. Timely Care has videos on lowering stress, cooking skills or yoga and Emotional Recovery essentials in entertaining and helpful. Articles on this information and more provide valuable information that anyone can learn from.