Welcome to the Office of Student Success!
Our mission is to empower students with the resources and care they need in order to succeed at Messiah University.
Contact us: email@example.com
Stop in anytime or schedule an appointment via the links in the employee contact info below.
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Struggling with academics, finances, life challenges and aren’t sure where to turn?
Stop by the Office of Student Success or make an appointment to meet with a Student Success Professional.
We recognize that life has unexpected challenges and circumstances that can directly impact you and your overall educational experience. Our office was established to help students receive resourceful and intentional support.
One of our teammates will meet with you to hear your concerns and help you connect with relevant resources on campus or off that will meet your needs.
A 30-minute appointment with a Student Success Coach to help you:
- Set goals and create an action plan
- Get connected with resources on or off campus
- Answer any questions about campus
- Help you process through concerns regarding your Messiah experience
Schedule anytime by clicking on a meeting link below.
- Laptop Loaner Program
- Financial Assistance for Textbooks/Resources
- Student advocacy by communication with faculty, staff, and other campus departments regarding your needs
- Referrals for on campus and off campus resources
- Information and workshops to address student needs
- Preventative programing to foster a community of advocacy
- A person who will meet with you and listen to your needs, concerns, struggles, and connect you to resources through a one-on-one student success session
- SOAR Mentorship Program (click to learn more)
Office of Student Success Team
Schedule an appointment with a professional in the Office of Student Success. Click on the link below to book a meeting through Calendly!
Director of Student Success
Director of Student Successjclippinger@messiah.edu Book a Meeting with Jocelyn
Meet with me to discuss: overall Messiah experience, student success plans, resource/material needs, loaner laptop requests
Student Success Graduate Assistant
Student Success Graduate Assistantnuria.firstname.lastname@example.org Book a Meeting with Nuria
Meet with me to discuss: SOAR Peer Mentoring Program, office collaborations
Resources & Programs
SOAR Program Information
Need Academic Support?
Resources for Faculty & Staff
If you are an employee at Messiah, please view the webpage linked in the button below to find more resources and information from the Office of Student Success.
For additional assistance or questions related to student success, please contact the Office of Student Success.