Travel Services FAQ
Travel Leaders Travel Agency is Messiah University's preferred travel agency. Travel Leaders Travel Agency, Inc. is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and has been established since 1977. Messiah has been working with Travel Leaders for 20 more than years.
Travel Leaders is Messiah University's preferred source for domestic and international airfare for the following reasons:
- Lowest Fare Guarantee - Travel Leaders searches all available fares for the lowest price
- If the price on a ticketed itinerary goes down, the ticket is automatically reissued at the lower rate. If the traveler finds a lower priced fare for the ticketed itinerary, Travel Leaders will refund the difference.
- Customer Service - assistance with travel problems and booking alternate flights due to cancellations or delays
- 24-hour Emergency Customer Service - after-hours contact - 717-229-6600 - follow prompts for emergency services
- One Stop Shopping - airfare, hotel, car rental and train reservations available
- Reservations - by telephone or email
- Quick email confirmation of reservations
- Agents available Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm
- Booking on line can be very time consuming and does not come with the expertise and customer service offered by an agency
Messiah University encourages that airfare be purchased through Travel Leaders Travel Agency. However, due to the complex nature of travel, tickets may be purchased through other avenues. It is imperative that travelers understand all options and requirements for cancellations and/or schedule changes.
Please contact the appropriate agent at Travel Leaders. Should our dedicated agents not be available, any agent at Travel Leaders has access to Messiah's records and can assist you with your reservation.
Yes. When booking airfare, Travel Leaders can also assist with hotel and rental vehicle reservations. Travel Leaders has negotiated rates for Messiah University with all the major hotel chains (e.g., Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Ramada, Radisson, Best Western, Hampton Inn) and rental car companies.
Travel Leaders Travel Agency offers after-hours service by calling 717-229-6600 and following prompts for emergency services.
All travel policies are posted on the Travel Services page of the Procurement Services website. You will find travel policies in the Messiah University's Expenditure Policy, Section 6 and Section 7.