Travel Leaders Travel Agency
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Travel Leaders is Messiah University's preferred source for domestic and international airfare for the following reasons:
- Lowest Fare Guarantee - Travel Leaders searches all available fares for the lowest price. If the price on a ticketed itinerary goes down, the ticket is automatically reissued at the lower rate. If the traveler finds a lower priced fare for the ticketed itinerary, Travel Leaders will refund the difference.
- One Stop Shopping - airfare, hotel, car rental and train reservations available
- Customer Service - handles rebooking alternate flights due to cancellations or delays
- 24-hour emergency customer service
- Reservations - made by telephone or email
- Quick email confirmation of reservations
- Consultants Available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- After Hours Emergency Contact - 717-299-6600, follow emergency service prompt
Travel Leaders Travel Agency charges a $20 fee for each call made to the after-hours emergency line. This fee will be charged back to the departmental budget of the employee making the call. The after-hours emergency line is available to employees and should be used for urgent needs such as cancelled flights, emergency flights, and hotel or rental car reservation issues. It should not be used for making reservations or asking questions that can wait until the next business day.