Travel Assistance Program for Campus Visits
Messiah University invites you to experience an on campus visit with our Office of Undergraduate Admissions! We recognize that visiting campus might create a financial hardship and we would love to help. We are pleased to offer travel assistance in the form of gift cards valuing from $50-300 to help cover travel costs associated with a campus visit.
- Register and attend an official on campus visit or event offered by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Open to high school juniors and seniors or students planning to transfer from another college or university.
- Interested students must complete and submit the campus visit travel assistance program form two weeks prior to the planned visit to campus.
- Qualifying students will receive the travel assistance gift card from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions during the campus visit experience.
- Travel assistance gift cards will not be issued if the student does not attend the scheduled visit.
- Travel assistance gift card amounts are determined by the admissions staff and are based on distance to campus from the student's home address.
- We love having family members join us for campus visits; however, the travel assistance gift cards are only available to prospective students.