The application window for the IBI 2018 summer program is now closed. Late applications will be accepted through December 15th. If you wish to obtain more information about applying to the program please email email@example.com.
Criteria for acceptance:
- Students are generally eligible after the successful completion of their junior year. Under certain circumstances, sophomores and graduating seniors will be considered for admission.
- Successful completion of the following prerequisite courses:
- One year of economics, both micro and macro elements
- One course in accounting or finance
- One course in management
- One course in marketing
Note: these may be adjusted in consultation with your IBI campus advisor and the Managing Director of IBI.
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or better
Important information for the application process: