Complete application file

Send official transcript

High School Transcript


Ask your guidance counselor to either mail an official copy of your high school transcript to us (Messiah University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, One University Avenue Suite 3005, Mechanicsburg PA 17055) or submit it through Parchment/Naviance/Common App. Be sure to communicate which application you applied with to your counselor (Messiah application or Common App).



Go back to apply step