Current Students: Current Students may access the eBill site by following the steps below:
- Go to FALCONlink
- Select "Transact/ CASHNet eBill"
Another way to see your bill or make a payment is through the Self Service Menu:
- Go to this link
- Select "Log in using your Network ID and Password"
- Select the "Student" tab
- Select "Student Account"
- Select "eBill (pay your bill online)"
Once on the Transact website, a student has the ability to:
- View their Account and make a payment
- View their Recent Payments (only payments done on the website will show)
- Assign Parent and Other Payers a login
- View their Bill(s)
- Set up Saved Payment Methods for frequent use
Parents or Other Authorized Parties: Parents and Other Authorized Parties cannot access the site until the student has set them up with a PIN. Once a PIN number has been assigned, the site may be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://commerce.cashnet.com/messiahpay
Summer 2020: Full payment is required at registration for summer courses, directed study and independent study courses
Fall Semester 2021: August 20, 2021
Spring Semester 2022: January 7, 2022
The "Current Balance" amount shown through Transact is the live balance from your live student account, not the weekly bill statement invoice. Your weekly bill statement is a snapshot of the charges and credits as of the date on the bill.
Each semester, your financial aid will be memoed (shown as *anticipated) until all financial aid requirements are completed. Please make sure your financial aid requirements are completed so that all aid can be disbursed onto your bill.
The e-Bill is a snapshot as of the date listed on the bill. The financial aid will show on the next published bill date, typically every Wednesday.
All full-time students can waive the student health insurance each year by going to www.firststudent.com. Please review your current health insurance policy to make sure you will have sufficient coverage while at Messiah University. Please have your insurance card handy since you will need this information for the waiver. Please have this waiver completed prior to arriving to campus to ensure your student account won’t incur an unnecessary charge.
eCheck / ACH: We recommend the e-Check/ACH method. This method is free and very secure. In this method, the payment amount is instantly deducted from your checking or savings account. You will need to enter your bank's routing number, checking or savings account number and your personal information. Please note that Messiah University will only draft money from your account when you go through the eCheck process on the website. We do not allow for an automatic ACH at the time of the bill or on a periodic basis. Additionally, the person who holds the bank account being entered must initiate the transaction. Transactions are normally posted to the user's student account within one business day.
**IMPORTANT: We cannot accept credit card cash advance checks, brokerage account checks or any other check marked "Do Not Use for ACH." A $50.00 Fee will be charged for any paper check or e-Check/ACH returned for non-sufficient funds.
Credit Card: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a 2.75% fee for paying by credit card. This fee amount will be stated during the checkout process and is in addition to the payment amount. The fee is levied by CashNet, the payment processor, and not the university.
Paper Check: We still accept the traditional method of mailing a check or appearing at the Falcon Exchange on the 2nd floor of Eisenhower Campus Center to make a payment in person. All paper checks are required to have the student's Messiah University ID number in the memo line.
Checks should be mailed to:
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
See below for our registration, diploma, and transcript hold policy.
- Diplomas and transcripts will not be released for students with balances of $25 or more.
- Registration, housing and parking sign-ups are blocked for students with balances of $100 or more.
- Conditional registration may be permitted for students with balances between $101 and $1,000 after consultation with a Student Financial Services counselor, written acknowledgement of the debt and payment plan details and a good faith payment.
- The student's account must be paid in full before registration for the student's final semester.
- Deviations from policy must be approved in advance by the Director of Student Financial Services or appointee.
To repay your Federal Perkins loan, please log on to www.heartlandecsi.com. Heartland ECSI is our third-party servicer for all Perkins loans. If you have any payment questions, please contact Borrower Services at 1.888.549.3274.
Messiah University files a Form 1098-T to the IRS for each student enrolled and for whom a reportable transaction is made. The dollar amounts reported on your Form 1098-T may assist you in completing IRS Form 8863 – the form used for calculating the education tax credits that a taxpayer may claim as part of your tax return.
For more infromation please refer to SFS 1098T webpage. Please Note: Messiah University is unable to provide you with individual tax advice, but if you have questions please consult a tax preparer or adviser.
Each pool of funds has somewhat different requirements for how eligible recipients are determined and how the money can be disbursed to recipients. For more information about the CARES ACT funds please refer to the Messiah Cares Initiative
- On April 9, 2020, Messiah University received notification from the U.S. Department of Education that the CARES Act would be distributing funds to institutions of higher education based on student enrollment, student financial need and other factors. Messiah University signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the U.S. Department of Education.
- On December 27, 2020 the President of the United States signed the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA).
- On March 11, 2021 the President of the United States signed the American Rescue Plan (ARP).
Students were contacted by the Finanical Aid office as a recipient of the HERF ARP III emergency funds. Students were required to complete a dynamic response form sent by the Finanical Aid Office indictaing which option they would like to receieve these emergency funds.
- option 1- funds will be applied directly to your student account
- option 2- funds will be recieved through direct payment via direct deposit or check.
* If you selected option 2 and have not recieved emergency funds please contact us call us at 1-717-691-6004 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org