Student Financial Services - serving as a bridge between students and financing a college education. Our SFS Counselors are trained in financial aid as well as student accounts to assist students and parents with any financial challenges.
Student Financial Services Office is now located on the third floor of the Kim S. Phipps Admissions & Welcome Center. (Campus map)
The Student Financial Services office includes staff who assist ALL students but have specific populations of expertise, for example:
- Carol Good serves all Graduate and Professional students
- Jackie Gehman serves International and Adult Degree Program students.
- Steve Gross serves students receiving military/VA benefits.
- JR Harris serves First Generation students.
- Keyauna Moore serves Multicultural students.
- Nak Chhoeung serves all Graduate and Professional students.