Argosy University transfer students
Messiah University would like to welcome Argosy University graduate students to complete their degree at Messiah. We offer nationally-ranked graduate programs in business and leadership, counseling and education.
To help ease the transition to a new program, Messiah is offering Argosy University students the following:
- You may be eligible to transfer credits totaling 50 percent of our graduate degree.
- We will provide you with a 10 percent discount on ALL the courses needed to complete your graduate degree.
- Messiah University graduate programs have no-fee tuition. The cost per credit is what you pay – there are no hidden fees for labs, courses, services or technology.
- Our programs are flexible, affordable and convenient with coursework conducted primarily or fully online.
- Messiah University is a nationally ranked and regionally accredited institution with multiple start times and 8-week courses.
Learn more about our programs:
- Our business and leadership program is fully online and includes Master of Arts degrees in strategic leadership and healthcare leadership and an MBA degree with concentrations in digital marketing, healthcare management, management, and strategic leadership.
- Messiah’s Master of Arts in counseling degree is an established, CACREP-accredited counseling program with degree tracks in clinical mental health, marriage couple and family, and school counseling.
- Our Master of Education program offers multiple degree paths in the fields of curriculum and instruction, online instruction, special education, TESOL and more.
Call Or Submit
the form below
Graduate degrees and certificates
Explore all the graduate degrees and certificates in our business and leadership, counseling and education programs.
|Digital Marketing certificate|
|Strategic Leadership certificate|
Master of Education degree tracks
|Curriculum and Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Education with Teaching Certification (PK-12 or 7-12) trackM. ED.|
|Online Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Special Education trackM. ED.|
|Special Education with Teaching Certification (PK-8 or 7-12) track M. ED.|
|Teaching Language and Content trackM. ED.|
|Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) trackM. ED.|
|TESOL with Pennsylvania ESL Program Specialist Certification track M. ED.|
|Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)|
|Bilingual Education and TESOL||Exceptional Children and Youth|
|STEAM Education||Teacher Leadership|
|Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness|
|Teaching Language and Content|