Argosy University transfer students
Messiah College would like to welcome Argosy University graduate students to complete their degree at Messiah College. We offer nationally-ranked graduate programs in business and leadership, counseling and education.
To help ease the transition to a new program, Messiah College is offering Argosy University students the following:
- You may be eligible to transfer credits totaling 50 percent of our graduate degree.
- We will provide you with a 10 percent discount on ALL the courses needed to complete your graduate degree.
- We will waive your application fee between March 15 and May 18, 2019.
- Messiah College graduate programs offer no-fee tuition for all courses that begin after July 1, 2019. The cost per credit is what you pay – there are no hidden fees for labs, courses, services or technology.
- Our programs are flexible, affordable and convenient with coursework conducted primarily or fully online.
- Messiah College is a nationally ranked and regionally accredited institution with multiple start times and 8-week courses.
Learn more about our programs:
- Our business and leadership program is fully online and includes a Master of Arts in strategic leadership and an MBA with concentrations in digital marketing, management and strategic leadership.
- Messiah’s Master of Arts in counseling degree is an established, CACREP-accredited counseling program.
- Our Master of Education program offers multiple degree paths in the fields of curriculum and instruction, online instruction, special education, TESOL and more.
Call Or Submit
the form below
Graduate degrees and certificates
Explore all the graduate degrees and certificates in our business and leadership, counseling and education programs.
Degrees and concentrations
|Master of Business Administration MBA|
|Digital Marketing concentration|
|Strategic Leadership concentration|
|Master of Arts in Strategic LeadershipM.A.|
|Digital Marketing certificate|
|Strategic Leadership certificate|
Master of Education degree tracks
|Christian Education track M. ED.|
|Curriculum and Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Intercultural Studies trackM. ED.|
|Online Curriculum and Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Online Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Special Education trackM. ED.|
|Special Education with Teaching Certification (PreK-8 or 7-12) track M. ED.|
|Special Education with Online Instruction trackM. ED.|
|Teaching Language and Content trackM. ED.|
|Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) trackM. ED.|
|TESOL with Online Instruction trackM. ED.|
|TESOL with Pennsylvania ESL Program Specialist Certification track M. ED.|
|Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)|
|Bilingual Education and TESOL||Exceptional Children and Youth|
|Online Special Education|
|Teaching Language and Content|
|Autism Spectrum Disorders endorsement (K-12)|
|English as a Second Language Program Specialist (K-12)|
|Online Instruction endorsement (K-12)|
|Special Education certification (K-8 or 7-12)|