Accepted Student Resources at Messiah
Accepted students have many resources available as they continue to explore Messiah University and make plans to prepare to come to Messiah. Check out the information below to learn more about these resources and when you might use them.
#1. Admissions Status Page
The Admissions Status Page is the resource that you have been using to monitor progress on your application. We will continue to use the Admissions Status Page to communicate premier scholarship notifications and opportunities to explore Messiah University as you make your college decision. The Admissions Status Page is used to
- review your electronic admissions decision letter and celebrate with our mascot Flex
- register for Accepted Student Preview opportunities
- find a downloadable checklist for "what's next" after your acceptance
- find instructions to activate your Messiah University login and email
- locate your Messiah University student ID (also included in your acceptance letter)
- see registration materials if you've been notified for scholarship consideration
- complete your Reply to Offer form
- submit your enrollment deposit
How to Access
The Admissions Status Page can be found at mcadmissions.messiah.edu/apply/status.
- If you completed the Messiah University application, you set up your credentials for the Admissions Status Page when you first logged in and created your application.
- If you completed The Common Application, instructions for setting up the Admissions Status Page were sent to the email you provided in your application.
Contact the admissions office at 717-691-6000 (or 800-233-4220) with any questions or if you need assistance accessing your Admissions Status Page.
#2. Accepted Student Resources Webpage
Whether you are an accepted student making your college decision, or already deposited preparing for your arrival, the Accepted Student Resources Webpage will include helpful information and next steps for exploring and joining the Messiah community.
How to Access
The Accepted Student Resources Webpage is available on Messiah's website. Some resources on the webpage, such as reviewing your financial aid award, signing up for housing or completing course registration will require your Messiah University login or email. Instructions for activating your Messiah University login can be found by visiting your Admissions Status Page. You may also activate your account directly when you visit apps3.messiah.edu/activate.
Questions: Contact the admissions office at 717-691-6000 (or 800-233-4220) with any questions or if you need assistance activating your Messiah University login. After you have activated your Messiah University login, remember that the first part of your Messiah University email address will be your username.
#3. Acceptance "What's Next?" Printable Checklist
Click the appropriate link below to download instructions on "next steps" as an accepted student.