ALL OFFICE VISITS ARE FREE! There may be charges associated with vaccines, medications, equipment and services rendered to cover our costs. Examples listed below.
- Allergy shots: $15 per week
- Lab-draw fee: $15
- Rapid strep tests: $25
- Rapid mono test: $12
- Urinalysis: $10
- Ear lavage: $10
- PPD (Tuberculosis Test): $20
- Wound care/dressing changes: $5
- Pregnancy tests: free
- Confidential STD testing: low cost
- Flu-shots: $20
- Other immunizations: see Travel Clinic
- Over-the-counter medications: free or low cost
Nurse practitioner appointments are also available when there are needs for diagnosing/treating chronic or acute illness not manageable with over the counter meds and nurse visits.
Our Nurse practitioner service involves prescribing of chronic and acute medications, including but not limited to:
*Opioids and Benzodiazepines are generally NOT offered by the Engle Health NP
Please see the following policy as it relates to the rare prescribing of stimulants.